♥Elizabeth ;DD Fiveteen
ST. NICKS, YIO CHU KANG SEC
YCK SYMPHONIC BAND!.
presents on 7FEB :D
♥ music, dance, chocolates,
my Horn, friends, photography & guitar.
I'm a music lover. I love singing n playing the french horn!
I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and
candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time.
I jus wanna be happy, loved thats all.
YCKSB!♥
HORN SECTION!♥
Cherie♥
Dian♥
Gary♥
GENEVIE! (:♥
Huilng♥
Huiwen♥
Huixuan♥
Huixin♥
Jiaqi♥
Joling♥
Jovial♥
Karesia♥
Kityee♥
me&yx blogshop♥
Natasha♥
Shelia♥
Siti♥
Terri♥
WENDI! (:♥
Wen En♥
Winniefred♥
Xiaoting♥
YanLing♥
Yenting♥
Inez♥
Azalea♥
Melissa♥
Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Layout made by Cia.♥. Banner is from Reviviscent.



ren shi xian shi de.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009 @ 6:07 AM

ren shi xian shi de ,
ni tong yi ma?
haiz, i am going crazy liao.
duno wad can i do, duno wad
to do, haiz, i duno wad to do.
i really really duno. haiz.
i am trying nt to think so much
already. haiz, i duno la. ah ah ah.
i dun understand, i duno wad can i do,
i duno how, help me somebody,
haaiizz. i'll be ok soon de haha.
cos i now sot haha.
i'll be strong, cos i hv to, i dun hv
a choice, i mus stay strong,
2 more yrs, and i'll leave this sch.
i dunno is it gd or bad,
but i'll remember evey single thing
& person i've met. haiz,
i am going crazy, duno y ah ah ah!