♥Elizabeth ;DD Fiveteen
ST. NICKS, YIO CHU KANG SEC
YCK SYMPHONIC BAND!.
presents on 7FEB :D
♥ music, dance, chocolates,
my Horn, friends, photography & guitar.
I'm a music lover. I love singing n playing the french horn!
I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and
candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time.
I jus wanna be happy, loved thats all.
YCKSB!♥
HORN SECTION!♥
Cherie♥
Dian♥
Gary♥
GENEVIE! (:♥
Huilng♥
Huiwen♥
Huixuan♥
Huixin♥
Jiaqi♥
Joling♥
Jovial♥
Karesia♥
Kityee♥
me&yx blogshop♥
Natasha♥
Shelia♥
Siti♥
Terri♥
WENDI! (:♥
Wen En♥
Winniefred♥
Xiaoting♥
YanLing♥
Yenting♥
Inez♥
Azalea♥
Melissa♥
Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Layout made by Cia.♥. Banner is from Reviviscent.



things tat are driving me crazy...
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 @ 4:22 AM

haiz, things are really driving me crazy noadays,
i duno y, haiz. trying to get over with all theses...

- Getting over with bad comments abt me...
- How to get better results, espically maths.
- How to play better in horn & the band.
- Friends problems...
- How to be a better person...
- How to hv my friends to trust me More...
- haiz, i duno la! so many many more.

i am lyk going crazy, i really duno how to slove all
these problems, haiz. :( i really duno how liao la.
espically the bad comments, i am trying to get
over with it, but some friends tend to believe.
i duno how, i really trying my very best to
cheng xia qu, i really duno when will be the
day tat i cant ta han. i am trying my very best....
haiz, later then c if i wanna blog more... haiz, bye.