♥Elizabeth ;DD Fiveteen
ST. NICKS, YIO CHU KANG SEC
YCK SYMPHONIC BAND!.
presents on 7FEB :D
♥ music, dance, chocolates,
my Horn, friends, photography & guitar.
I'm a music lover. I love singing n playing the french horn!
I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and
candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time.
I jus wanna be happy, loved thats all.
YCKSB!♥
HORN SECTION!♥
Cherie♥
Dian♥
Gary♥
GENEVIE! (:♥
Huilng♥
Huiwen♥
Huixuan♥
Huixin♥
Jiaqi♥
Joling♥
Jovial♥
Karesia♥
Kityee♥
me&yx blogshop♥
Natasha♥
Shelia♥
Siti♥
Terri♥
WENDI! (:♥
Wen En♥
Winniefred♥
Xiaoting♥
YanLing♥
Yenting♥
Inez♥
Azalea♥
Melissa♥
Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Layout made by Cia.♥. Banner is from Reviviscent.



MYE is around the corner how!
Monday, April 27, 2009 @ 7:24 AM

:( MYE is around the corner and i really dun fel lyk studying..
wad to do sia :( haiz, i really dun wanna fail anything but i jus
dun hv the mood to study, ah!!!!! haiz, tis wk, mon -thrus,
all speech day rehersal sianz sia but nvm la, can prac,
though the rehersal is super sianz 1 la, somemore so many days.
._.''' haiz, i really dun fel lyk doing my homework also :(
my stupid maths, haiz. stupid teacher. wadeva la, haiz... i duno la!
haiz, how sia. i need to study i need to study :( haiz.. how how how :(
wan die liao, i dun wan hand up homework for maths. i dun wan la!
suck sia. haiz :( today nth much happen, talked and chatted alot,
then ate then went home :( lalalala i am bored. so bored, i need strength!
i need hahaha. i crazy liao, trying my best to make everyday a nicer day.
trying my very very best...