♥Elizabeth ;DD Fiveteen
ST. NICKS, YIO CHU KANG SEC
YCK SYMPHONIC BAND!.
presents on 7FEB :D
♥ music, dance, chocolates,
my Horn, friends, photography & guitar.
I'm a music lover. I love singing n playing the french horn!
I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and
candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time.
I jus wanna be happy, loved thats all.
YCKSB!♥
HORN SECTION!♥
Cherie♥
Dian♥
Gary♥
GENEVIE! (:♥
Huilng♥
Huiwen♥
Huixuan♥
Huixin♥
Jiaqi♥
Joling♥
Jovial♥
Karesia♥
Kityee♥
me&yx blogshop♥
Natasha♥
Shelia♥
Siti♥
Terri♥
WENDI! (:♥
Wen En♥
Winniefred♥
Xiaoting♥
YanLing♥
Yenting♥
Inez♥
Azalea♥
Melissa♥
Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Layout made by Cia.♥. Banner is from Reviviscent.



tiring day, with lots of laughter.
Thursday, June 11, 2009 @ 9:22 AM

had band today, went there early to do library stuffs,
thn went out of sch to find the binding thing, in the end both
bkstores dun hv ._.''' then came bak, full band starting.
played the pieces, actually i think i could hv played better
cos nv warm up tats y ._. lols, hahas. then nth liao, jus played
n worked n played. then after sch, went to eat with the big group
._.''' lols, gt alot ppl, siti, jill, yu hui, chuan jee, me, wejie, jet, fangyu,
sufianto n kidman, hahas, 10 ppls lols. ate at park mac, then went home.
hahas, lols, boring rite, jus finished the banner thingy nt long ago
hope its ok, spend alot of time n heart into it. hahas, ok, sectionals
for tmr, i mus remember to get all the kids numbers! lols, junior juniors.
hahas. lalala ok, tats all byebye!